cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 10.0.3 Calendar archive

K_roly_Gacs_lyi
Level 2

Hi,

Currently, we archiving items after 3 months and now if i create an appointment for 6 months later, EV will archive when item will be 3 months old. Is there any solution to avoid it, and archive these items when expire?

Details:

120px_ev1.PNG
120px_ev2.png

Thanks
Karoly

7 REPLIES 7

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

refer http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH37927 for the explanation 

Once you set the policy to OFF make sure you syncronize the mailbox.

K_roly_Gacs_lyi
Level 2

Thanks for quick response... as i see, i should create this reg key at client side. Correct?

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

No you dont need to create registry , from EV 6 onlwards the policy setting is used.

K_roly_Gacs_lyi
Level 2

I'm sorry. I don't understand correctly. Which settings should be "off" in policy? Maybe at advanced tab: "Future item retention category"? Or the "Archive unexpired Calendar Events"?

As i know the last one is related for recurring events?

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

The Archive unexpired Calendar Events setting should be set to OFF.

GabeV
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hi,

According with the screenshots, you already have "Archive unexpired Calendar Events" set to OFF and "Do not archive pending reminders" set to ON. Check the provisioning group and make sure the mailbox has the correct mailbox policy applied. Synchronize the mailboxes and try again. You might need to run the archiving task on one test mailbox and collect a dtrace.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner
Is anything else needed on this thread? If not then perhaps mark one or more of the threads that were most helpful as the solution.
Working for cloudficient.com