cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault 2007, Exchange 2003 Sp2 & Office 2003 Sp3 compatability

dbrady
Level 2
Hello

I'm working as a Systems Admin for a company with 100 users and I have what seems to be a common problem, i.e. a mess of .pst files stored on my file server with users continually archiving mail to these files. The pst's are clogging up backup and filling the disks on my file server so I need to do something soon. Anyway, I'm looking at Enterprise Vault 2007 but wanted to be certain before buying that it's compatible with Exchange 2003 Sp2 and Office 2003 Sp3. Also, I have a server in mind for installing Enterrpise Vault. It's running Windows Server 2003 Std with SP2 and has an Intel Xeon 3.2GHz processor, 2GB RAM and  plenty of disk - does this seem like a reasonable hardware spec?

All advice greatfully received.

Thanks,
dbrady
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Here is a link to the certifications table:

You will see support for those items listed here.  There is a caveat for OL 2k3 sp3 for over 2048 reciepents on a message, but that is being worked on.

As for the Hardware, you probably want to up the RAM to 4 gb and go with at least dual core 2.8 GHz proc's.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Here is a link to the certifications table:

You will see support for those items listed here.  There is a caveat for OL 2k3 sp3 for over 2048 reciepents on a message, but that is being worked on.

As for the Hardware, you probably want to up the RAM to 4 gb and go with at least dual core 2.8 GHz proc's.

Regards,

dbrady
Level 2
Thanks for the link and suggestions, very useful.