cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evault Operation reports discrepancy

We just realize that there is a discrepancy between two reports: "Vault Store Usage Summary" and "Vault Store Usage by Archive".  We have one site and four servers.  The number of Active Archives reported by "Vault Store Usage Summary" is more than that reported by "Vault Store Usage by Archive".  It looks like those archives missing from the "Vault Store Usage by Archive" report have no archived item and the users have been deleted from Active Directory.  So we thought empty archives are not reported.  However, we found some empty archives on the same report.  We don't understand why the two reports don't match.  Do they not query on the same information?  Summary just reports the total of the usage by archive?  Any idea why the numbers don't add up?  We are at version 9.0.3.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

You should open a support

You should open a support case so they can flag this as a bug.  Also, it is possible this has already been fixed since you are on an older version so you should considering upgrading.  It would be doubtful a hotfix will be created for the version you are on.

HTH,

 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/awsterling/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Accepted Solution!

You should open a support

You should open a support case so they can flag this as a bug.  Also, it is possible this has already been fixed since you are on an older version so you should considering upgrading.  It would be doubtful a hotfix will be created for the version you are on.

HTH,

 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/awsterling/

View solution in original post