cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Domino archives

R_G1
Level 3

Hello Experts,

We are in the process of exporting domino users archives for leavers. There are 10 users who have left the org and I am planning to export thier archives to NSF. I know we can use Domino exporter tool for domino archives instead of Export archive wizard.

My problem is, I cant see few users in the selection while exporting the archives.

Any help on this front? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

When you say, in selection, are you referring to selection of archives? If you dont see the user name/archive name in the list then most probably the user entry is not in the DominoMailboxEntry table. If thats the case, then check EVDirectory Database >> DominoMailboxEntry table on SQL for those users. Try running the Domino provisioning task to see if that helps.

As a last resort, you can create test user and associate the leaver users archive and try exporting it.

I know that does not sound like a solution, but you can take this as a work around.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

When you say, in selection, are you referring to selection of archives? If you dont see the user name/archive name in the list then most probably the user entry is not in the DominoMailboxEntry table. If thats the case, then check EVDirectory Database >> DominoMailboxEntry table on SQL for those users. Try running the Domino provisioning task to see if that helps.

As a last resort, you can create test user and associate the leaver users archive and try exporting it.

I know that does not sound like a solution, but you can take this as a work around.

Pradeep-Papnai
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

The procedure for exporting domino archives to NSF with all available options is mentioned in TN http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO57891 and there is example export is present in TN http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO57892 for references.

EVDominoExporter.exe /A L14 /O sample.nsf /I "d:\local_admin.id" /P W3lcome /R Business /SD "16/12/2005 10:00:00" /ED "17/12/2005 16:56:00"

I don't think it alllow to list all domino archive by utility, You need to take list from VAC (Vault admin console) and you can export domino archive list into notepad (or csv).
( Open vault admin console \ expand archives \ click on 'domino archive' \ right click 'export list')

R_G1
Level 3

Alright, I will try that. Thanks