cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To have a How To vetted for accuracy

Trafford
Level 4
Partner Accredited

After an extensive EV File System Archiving deployment I had quite a few issues, questions and uncertainties around managing the archived files systems after the EV deployment.

Users copying, deleting, moving files and stubs. Admins moving whole folders etc.

After much pain and suffering, and research I constructed a How To, consolidating input from various documents, papers, KB articles, manuals etc.

However, I was not able to comprhensively test all items, and the exercise raised questions to which I do not have the answers.

How should I go about submitting this to Symantec for Verification? and or where would be the best place to send or post it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

Sounds interesting. What you could do is create a new article, and attach the document there. I am sure that people will read, and if necessary comment, on it.

In addition, Symantec employees are known to look at that too. Perhaps you can find an emailaddress to send the doc to, but I would post it in an article, and see what results that gives.

Regards!

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

Sounds interesting. What you could do is create a new article, and attach the document there. I am sure that people will read, and if necessary comment, on it.

In addition, Symantec employees are known to look at that too. Perhaps you can find an emailaddress to send the doc to, but I would post it in an article, and see what results that gives.

Regards!

Regards. Gertjan

Trafford
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I found that by using the Article Submission form there is an option to have the article vetted before publishing. So I have done that and had a confirmation from Symantec that they have received it and are considering it.

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

... if you have specific questions, you can always create forum posts too.  (And then the community can do it's best to answer them)

Working for cloudficient.com