cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with new installation

Rodrigo_Martine
Not applicable
After I rebooted my server after running through the configuration, the EV Directory service does not want to start. I keep getting -->
Event id: 13360
An error was detected while accessing the Vault Database 'EnterpriseVaultDirecotry' (Internal reference: .\ADODataAccess cpp (CAD0DataAcess::ExecuteSQLCommmand)...

Description: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 2, current count = 0

SQL Command: CreateExchangePolicy

<---

Then I get Event ID: 8453 with error code 0x80040e2f

Lastly, I get Event ID: 8557 wih Reason: <0x80040e2f> Reference: CFDDBU/idsun

Any help that anyone can provide will be extremely appreciated. Aside from starting from scracth and hoping it doesn't happen again, I don't know what else to try.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Sounds like a nested stored proc. bugging things up. Are you sure SQL was set up okay before you started? Since you are a brand new install you could blow everything away and start over, if it happens again you will probably need to ring support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Sounds like a nested stored proc. bugging things up. Are you sure SQL was set up okay before you started? Since you are a brand new install you could blow everything away and start over, if it happens again you will probably need to ring support.