cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

OWA Issues

dennis_kloster
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I have a new EV 2007 SP4 install at a customer's site. Everything is working OK except for accessing archived items via OWA. The customer is currently running Exchange 2003 and will be migrating to Exchange 2007 very soon. The Exchange 2007 server is already built and the extensions have been installed on both the Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2003 servers. Neither OWA server is working properly.

Exchange 2007 server: If it matters, the EV service account's mailbox resides on this server. The  EV buttons appear when you log into OWA 2007. The archived messages have the new icons as well. However, when a user tries to open an archived item, they get the message: "The archived message is currently unavailable" there is a link to preview the item, but when I click the link it gives me a warning about it being a non SSL page. If I say OK, it does the display the archived message. 

Exchange 2003 Server: When using OWA 2003, there are no icons and the archived messages look the same as non archived messages. I obviously can't open the archived messages though. I have seen this problem before when the AD domain doesn't match the SMTP domain, so I ran the

cscript BackEnd2003Setup.wsf /formregdomain:your.domain.com command on the OWA 2003 server but it didn't fix the problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

0 REPLIES 0