cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershell or SQL to get Size of each Archive in EV

AndyG1234
Level 1

Hi - We are using EV 12.1 and I have successfully run the following to get Disk Totals on our NAS for each Store.

Get-EVVaultStorePartition | select @{N='Store'; E={$_.VaultStoreName}}, @{N='NAS'; E={$_.Location}}, @{N='Total_GB_Free'; E={$_.TotalQuotaGBytesFree}},@{N='Total_GB_Used'; E={$_.TotalQuotaGBytesUsed}}, @{N='Total_GB_Avail'; E={$_.TotalQuotaGBytesAvailable}} | Export-CSV .....

The question I have is when looking at the URL Storage Report - I can click on Archive and it will save all the shares and how much items and space is used....How do I do this through Powershell or even SQL?

So lets says I have a EV Store - UK1STORE and underneath I have Archives Data1, Data2 and so on - I want to get the details about the Archives.

1 REPLY 1

VirgilDobos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi Andy,

Try running this against each Vault Store database:

SELECT [ArchiveName], ArchivedItems, CAST(ArchivedItemsSize AS decimal(20, 0)) AS ArchivedItemsSize, ModifiedDate From view_ListVaults INNER JOIN [EnterpriseVaultDirectory].[dbo].[ArchiveView] ON view_ListVaults.ArchivePointId = [EnterpriseVaultDirectory].[dbo].[ArchiveView].[VaultEntryId]

If you want to find the total size of each Vault store, run this:

SELECT SUM(S.ItemSize)/1024 "Compressed Size (MB)", SUM(SP.OriginalSize)/1024/1024 "Uncompressed Size (MB)" FROM VaultStoreName.dbo.Saveset S, VaultStoreName.dbo.SavesetProperty SP WHERE S.SavesetIdentity = SP.SavesetIdentity

--Virgil