Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provision task, PST Locator, Collector, Migator show error

Yobo
Level 5
Partner
Hi,

After I enabled the registry  (ServicesPipeTimeout)for  DA on the virtual machine, the services of the "Enterprise Vault Acclerator Services" is started.

Howerver, I found that the Provision task, PST Locator, Collect task have the error when I run manually "Failed to get  X Task Status.: Reason: Invalid Pointer.
If I remote the ServicesPipeTimeout, the provisioning task server, PST Locator, Collector and migratator task can run manually, howerver the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Services did not start.

Failed to get the PST Locator Task status
Reason:Invalid Pointer

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Yobo

Please mark your post as the solution.

/Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Maverik
Level 6
Hello Yobo,

I note you have had many queries and issues posted lately, however I have yet to find a post you have marked as solved, even when it would appear you have been given the answer?  Please can you go through your previous posts and mark as solved where you feel you have been provided with the answer, so the people involved can be rewarded. ;)

I hope you undertand and of course I would only want you to mark as solved where you have generally been assisted.

Many Thanks.

Yobo
Level 5
Partner
noted.

I managed to resolve the issue myself after I uncheck the certificate provoke on the IE Setting

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Yobo

Please mark your post as the solution.

/Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.