cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report / SQL Query containing the email adress of an mailbox archive

SutterKane
Level 4

Hello.

For billing issues I am in need to get a list with all EV mailbox archives (this morning 21061 archives -and growing) and their mailbox email address. I run though the Operation manager and did an export on the Administration console as well, but all I get is the alias and the Displayname.

Because the other lists I have to match the archives with do have only the emailadresses as a common value, my last hope is to get the emailadress out of EV as well.

Is their a way to get the emailadress out of EV ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

SK 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

The email address is not stored in the EV directory database as far as I know.. but the ExchangeMailboxEntry table has the Mailbox Alias. So you can always use that along with your default domain name...

select * from exchangemailboxentry where mbxarchivingstate = 1 or mbxarchivingstate = 3

Working for cloudficient.com

View solution in original post

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

3 = relinked

Take a look at: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/mbxarchivingstate

If you don't have any relinked people in your environment, then drop that part of the query.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

The email address is not stored in the EV directory database as far as I know.. but the ExchangeMailboxEntry table has the Mailbox Alias. So you can always use that along with your default domain name...

select * from exchangemailboxentry where mbxarchivingstate = 1 or mbxarchivingstate = 3

SutterKane
Level 4

Hello + thanks for the fast reply.

Just to be sure:

mbxarchivingstate = 1 means an enabled archive

mbxarchivingstate = 3 means an disabled archive

best regards,

SK

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

3 = relinked

Take a look at: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/mbxarchivingstate

If you don't have any relinked people in your environment, then drop that part of the query.