cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Researching to determine which scheduled search an item is from

RK
Not applicable
I only work on the client side and do not work on the server. The app version is CA 6.0sp1 and EV version is 6.0sp4.  I have items that once could access but now when I try to pull them up I get the "Cannot Retrieve Item" message.  In order to research my IT person has asked which scheduled search this item is from and I'm not reviewing items by search, but by department.  Having the item ID how do I determine which search the email was pulled from?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Maverik
Level 6
Im not sure that you can in fact tell what search it is from? I would go back to the IT Admin and ask him for assitance with this or where he believes you should look. 

I know what he is getting at with scheduled searches etc but as an end user are these really that relevant to you and do you even see down to that detail??!!

Maynard_K
Level 6
Employee
So are you not able to retrieve these items outside of your Compliance searches?  If you perform a standard search, search.asp, for these items ensure that they are retrievable and still exist.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
If you know the item id you can use SQL to find the search name.

First you run the following against the ca database:

select * from tblintdiscovereditems
where discovereditemid = *

then using the search id from the results of the above query you run the following:

Select * from tblIntSearches where searchid = * (found in the previous query)

that will let you know what search it is from.

regards,