cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running EV8 on Win 2008 64 bits?

doctortt
Level 6
Does anyone know whether running EV8 on Windows Server 2008 64bit will work?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Yes they are compatible

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Yes they are compatible

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Did you read the comparability chart? before asking?

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Wayne,

Be nice.

There are nicer ways to say that. How about trying something like "The search option on the site is good if you search for server 2008 64bit you would have found your answer and more than likly gotten the answer faster. Give the search a try before posting it might save you time"

See thats a much nicer way to say it than what you said. It costs nothing to be nice.

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Sorry doctrott and Scanner,

I did not try and offend you.

But I don't beat aground the bush! And why has my post been edited, again? grrrrr

Now back to you scanner, why must I wast my time telling people on search criteria?  surely most people who are using this forum should know what to search and how to search.

--wayne

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Wayne,

First of all I'm not offended, I'm irish I have a thicker skin than that but I also see no need to be harsh to others. We know the forums because we spend alot of time on here. There are many others who dont know how to use this forum and some gentle guidance goes further than being an ass. The idea of the forum is to spread and share knowledge and bing an ass does neither.

I see no issue about not beating around the bush but there are nicer ways to approach people and being a smart ass does not do down very well

if many newbie's get this kind of responce do you think they are going to show any interest in your website...i think not so a gentle nudge in the right direction is better than biting someones head off for not knowing.

Also remember there is no bad questions just bad answers and "Did you read the comparability chart? before asking" is a bad answer