cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Report

Brian_Spooner
Level 5
Is their any way to run the archiving task in report mode for select mailboxes on a schedule? I can tell my whole mailbox archiving task to run in report mode all the time and follow a schedule, but then nothing will archive. I thought a way around it might be to have a 2nd archiving task that is set to run only in report mode, but I can't create another one...it says you can only have one.

I just want the report to run every day on it's own so I don't have to manually run it.

Thanks,
-Brian Spooner
3 REPLIES 3

Micah_Wyenn_2
Level 6
Partner Accredited
I'd use EVPM and run the script via the task scheduler.

micah

Brian_Spooner
Level 5
Have you done this before? I've been reading through 33 pages of EVPM documentation (EV Admin console help files) and didn't say any keys that would tell EVPM to run in report only mode. Am I just missing something?

> I'd use EVPM and run the script via the task
> scheduler.
>
> micah

Tremaine
Level 6
Employee Certified
It is not possible to do this with ease. The only way I can think of that you would be able to achieve this automatically would be to have a rather convoluted script solution in place where disable all the mailboxes you don't want to 'archive' set the task in the DB to run in report mode and then let your schedule do its work. Then re-enable all the necessary archives againg and change back to normal mode for your next normal archiving run.

Alternatively you could do it manually and select the mailboxes you want to run a report against.

Cheers