cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWA problem - Server Error

Petr_Svab_2
Level 4
Hi, I have problem with get archived items by OWA.
EV6SP1, W2003, EX2003SP1

After click on arived item I get message:

Server Error in '/EVOWA' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directory '\\.\BackOfficeStorage' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Directory '\\.\BackOfficeStorage' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file
4 REPLIES 4

Micah_Wyenn_2
Level 6
Partner Accredited
To help us troubleshoot this, please give us a better idea of what your OWA infrastructure looks like. Do you have a frontend backend pair, just a backend, etc?

micah

Petr_Svab_2
Level 4
We have two backend Exchange servers on cluster and one frontend server. All is on W2003, EV is also on W2003.

Micah_Wyenn_2
Level 6
Partner Accredited
Okay,
Just a disclaimer...I totally suck at helping people with OWA. It's my kryponite. So okay, with that said...

Where in the process is this breaking? Can you open the OWA interface at all, do you see mail, does the archived mail have it's icons? Or is the whole thing broken?

micah

Petr_Svab_2
Level 4
I can run OWA normaly, see all emails, archived emails have right icons. But, if I want open archived email (by double-click) I get in new window error (above)