cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some user side problems in Outlook and in OWA

bagrationi
Level 5

Hello to all,

I have some issues with my enterprise vault clients, so in my environment still persist user side problems (In Outlook and in OWA).

- The primary issue that exist is, in outlook 2007 when i'm clicking on already archived items, below, only in the last part of the text some letters and words are missing and disappearing.
   Then, after double clicking that archived items, the message in the separate window appear as usual, without problems there, without missing some letters or words.
  How could i solve this problem and have any advice ?

- The secondary issue is in my OWA clients. Till archiving e-mail items, they are shown as usual, completely normal in OWA window. After the items are archived, the text of a whole message is apearring without some lines between the text and the words and letters are absolutely confused.

- The third issue that exist while working with OWA is, the attachments are not shown in the archived message, when double click on the item the following text appear: "The archived item is currently unavailable. If you choose reply or forward, only the content shown below will be included. Click here to preview the original item" and after this behavior in the separate window is opening the "HTTP 403 Forbidden" page. 

Do you have some experience and ideas with this issues.. ?

Thanks in advance,
23 REPLIES 23

bagrationi
Level 5
Ok, i will try this

Thanks,

bagrationi
Level 5

Hello GertjanA,

How could i find and disable UAC, turn on or off.... ? 

...And where this action should i do, on CAS Server or.... ?

Thanks,

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
UAC:
start, control panel, user accounts, UAC, deselect, reboot
On CAS servers

(use the hotfixed extentions, make sure you use the correct ones (x64)
Regards. Gertjan

bagrationi
Level 5
Thanks a lot again for your attention GertjanA,

I have solved this problem completely and in my case the following link below was really helpful for me;

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/292348.htm

Thanks,