cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store in Vault does not allow selection window for which vault

Shelli_Romeu
Level 3
I am trying to vault another user's information into his vault store (I have full permissions to both Mailbox and Vault Store), but when selecting the "Store in Vault" (from either toolbar or menu) it does not prompt me with the window for "Store selected items using the following settings" and "Store in:" vault selection. The email message appears to actually vault (as a shortcut is created) -but it is NOT stored in his vault or my vault - do not know WHERE it is stored. Any ideas on how to get the prompt for which store to use back? Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Are you using the full DCOM client or the lite HTTP client?

In Outlook click Help>About Enterprise Vault. It will tell you what version of the client you have.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Are you using the full DCOM client or the lite HTTP client?

In Outlook click Help>About Enterprise Vault. It will tell you what version of the client you have.

Shelli_Romeu
Level 3
I was using: 5.0.5.5970.0.http - but applied the .msi from 6sp4 to update my extensions and now it is: 6.0.4.8502.0 dcom. It is now prompting me for which vault to use to "Store In". Thanks!!

Shelli_Romeu
Level 3
Tony's pointer was target-on: The client extensions were using HTTP LITE (plus older version) and installing the new DCOM extensions that came with ver6sp4 fixed the issue.