cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange error after upgrade to v.6.0 SP1

Askar_Kopbayev
Level 4
I had v.5 SP3 and upgraded to v.6.0 SP1.

Every time, 10 minutes later I run archiving I receive the following errors:

Event Type:Error
Event Source:Enterprise Vault
Event Category:Storage Archive
Event ID:7180
Date:2/27/2006
Time:3:42:22 PM
User:N/A
Computer:KZATKVS01
Description:
Could not access indexable item: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
Internal reference: ADDR

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://evevent.veritas.com/rosetta/showevent.asp

Event Type:Error
Event Source:Enterprise Vault
Event Category:Storage Archive
Event ID:6259
Date:2/27/2006
Time:3:42:29 PM
User:N/A
Computer:KZATKVS01
Description:
Error adding text content to indexable item

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://evevent.veritas.com/rosetta/showevent.asp

Any ideas? I checked all storages, disks, databases, disabled any size limits...
and still have this error...
3 REPLIES 3

Micah_Wyenn_2
Level 6
Partner Accredited
Have you ensured that the index files and storage archive directories (if on an NTFS partition) have the appropriate sharing and security acls? It should be set to share full control to everyone, with the VSA having full acl's, and domain users having read, list, read.

micah

Tremaine
Level 6
Employee Certified
Hi Askar

Are you still having this problem. If so I would suggest logging a support call and sending in a dtrace of StorageArchive and ArchiiveTask that covers a period when this error occurs.

This looks to be a problem when trying to add the Indexable Item to the Saveset. If there are any errors in your logs that indicate which saveset is having a problem with this and or the message being archived at the time it would be useful if you could provide those as well. Although you should be able to get that from the Dtrace

Thanks

Askar_Kopbayev
Level 4
Gents,

thanks for helping.

I found that problem was caused by one message with zip file. But looking through the mailbox I could not find this message. So I postponed solving this problem.