Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Enterprise Vault Advanced vs Standard

Matt_
Level 2
Partner
Hi 

This might seem like a newbie question, but what is the difference between Symantec Enterprise Vault Mailbox Optimization Advanced Edition for Microsoft Exchange and Symantec Enterprise Vault Mailbox Optimization Advanced Edition for Microsoft Exchange?  (The key things being Standard and Advanced lol)

I've gone through the Symantec website, as haas my collegue, but nether of us can seem to fine a clear definition of the differences in features.  We were expecting to find a nice neat matrix of comparison....but nothing.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Matt White
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I believe the Advanced package includes Offline Vault, PST migration, and Public Folder whereas the Standard includes only the mailbox.

You can purchase the modules individually I believe.  So if you only want PST migration you do not have to purchase the entire  Adv. bundle, but I think that it is discounted.

Ask you sales guy for more information.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I believe the Advanced package includes Offline Vault, PST migration, and Public Folder whereas the Standard includes only the mailbox.

You can purchase the modules individually I believe.  So if you only want PST migration you do not have to purchase the entire  Adv. bundle, but I think that it is discounted.

Ask you sales guy for more information.

Matt_
Level 2
Partner
Thank you kindly.