cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The archived item is currently unavailable

Tacobell
Level 4

Hello,

I'm testing the EV software and have not yet deployed it enterprise wide. All seems to work except for OWA. I have installed EV 2007 sp3 on Windows 2003 enterprise version.

When I connect to the Exchange server using http the web interface comes up and I can see the vaulted messages. When i double click on 1 a new web page opens and the first 400 characters appear. This is the way I want it. Then on the top part of the page it says that "The archived item is currently unavailable. If you choose reply or forward, only the content shown below will be included. Click here to preview the original item." Then below it reads "This message has been archived. View the original item. I click on the hyperlink and another webpage appears that says  "The web page cannot be displayed".

I know that I have to go under the archive task and choose OWA and change a setting there but I do not know which one.

Please help,

Tacobell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tacobell
Level 4

All is good now. Just had to uncheck in IIS Anonymous access and check integrated windows authentication.

Tacobell

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Amit_Gupta
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified
Can you see the Enterprise Vault buttons in OWA? If not, chances are extensions were installed correctly. Check the owascriptwsf.log on the backend and frontend exchange server.

Tacobell
Level 4

All is good now. Just had to uncheck in IIS Anonymous access and check integrated windows authentication.

Tacobell