cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

duplicate

Serverteam
Level 4

Hi

Were are running Enterprise Vault FSA only ( SP2). I have enabled the auditing of various catagories on the server level within the Vault administrator. Given that these results are collated in SQL server database, is there any easy quick method to report on them. ie ( delete, search, restore, view )

Our Finance department would like a report showing that no items have been deleted from the vault (in error or maliciously), or who is searching or restoring files from the archive.

I have had a brief look at "audit viewer" utility however it is very basic and does really provide much. It doesnt even list what the document name accessed is, just an obscure "Object ID".  We are more concerned with proving who is accessing the archived documents via web page archive explorer.  I have had a brief look at Discovery Accelerator however this is more for legal searches and processing.

Does SP4 or EV9 give any more options available.  It seems strange that you can log activities however cannot report on it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

0 REPLIES 0