cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nearly archive email unable to show

Y1251
Level 5

HI,

We have one user that unable to show the newly email in web search (the last one is 31-Jan-2024). and stop at 31-Jan and no archive email can be show.

We checked that daily archive report show that this account still keep archive emails. we also can use export email to .pst function can export missing email (export date : 1-Feb to 15-Mar 2024). 

We try to re-sync and rebuild index for this user but still the same. May I know how to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3

kiyan
Level 4

what is the version of EV you are using?
you said that even the EV web is not showing you the newly archived emails, but you are able find them via export.
do you have active support for your EV?I suggest you open a support case with support regarding this issue.

Prone2Typos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I agree that more investigation is needed and Support can help you sus it out. Symptomatically, you have items stored in the archive that are not being indexed for some reasons. Could be you have a backlog or a failure somewhere.... but you implied you did stuff to fix that...so support needs to help you parse through some of the ambiguity.

CConsult
Partner    VIP   

Did you search as an admin from the EV Server, or only the user?

Have you sorted out client side problems?

like clearing browser cache or reset client settings (cache)