cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vaulted notes cant be recalled by web access

jaj
Level 4

I am working on an issue where EV has been implemented successfully. But when I tried to recall vaulted notes from domino web it does not get actual body and no attachment seen...I can see that Domino server is running fine..not sure why its not getting actual body...anybody seen this before??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Did it work before? If its new installation then check if EVinstall had modified the forms properly. EVInstall.nsf is located on EVDG server (Gateway server where EV and Domino on same box). From Notes or admin client open EVinstall.nsf and check the logs created for Target Domino Server. There is a setting Modify Forms which should be checked while running the install. In the log if you see Modify Forms = False, which means forms are not modified by the EVInstall. There are several reasons for this:

1. You did not select Modify forms while running the install

2. Forms files are inaccessible while running the EVInstall

3. HTTP task not running on target Domino Server when you ran EVInstall

I hope this helps...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Arjun_Shelke
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Did it work before? If its new installation then check if EVinstall had modified the forms properly. EVInstall.nsf is located on EVDG server (Gateway server where EV and Domino on same box). From Notes or admin client open EVinstall.nsf and check the logs created for Target Domino Server. There is a setting Modify Forms which should be checked while running the install. In the log if you see Modify Forms = False, which means forms are not modified by the EVInstall. There are several reasons for this:

1. You did not select Modify forms while running the install

2. Forms files are inaccessible while running the EVInstall

3. HTTP task not running on target Domino Server when you ran EVInstall

I hope this helps...

jaj
Level 4

Thanks for your reply. I checked the evinstall.nsf which shows modify forms false. I think I did not select this option perfaps, I should try one more time

jaj
Level 4

Bingo!! Its working now.. I rerun the evinstall selecting modify forms and restarted the http task on domino and it started working.

Appreciate your quick help. Thanks again