Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not boot Netbackup Appliance

pellyaprai_prai
Level 3
Certified

Hello

I have problem with netbackup appliance 5220 , version 2.5. When I open machine, that show output 

120px_appliance 01.jpg

120px_appliance 02.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

As Stefanos has said we cannot see you screen shots

But if it does not boot it probably has the wrong boot order set

Power it off and back on again - hit F6 during boot and check that ICHx/ESB2 Embedded RAID is at the top of the boot list

If it is not then scroll down to "Enter Setup" and press Enter

In the BIOS tab across to the Boot Options Section and then down to the Hard Disk Order

Cursor down to the ICHx/ESB2 and press the + key to move it up the list. Keep selecting it and using + until it is at the top

Press F10 to save and exit - it should now reboot and boot from the correct device

It this is not the issue then show us larger screen shots so that we can see what it is actually saying

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

StefanosM
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I can not see your snapshots, they are too small. Better to attache the images.

I suggest you to open a case. Appliances have always priority and better fix times.

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

As Stefanos has said we cannot see you screen shots

But if it does not boot it probably has the wrong boot order set

Power it off and back on again - hit F6 during boot and check that ICHx/ESB2 Embedded RAID is at the top of the boot list

If it is not then scroll down to "Enter Setup" and press Enter

In the BIOS tab across to the Boot Options Section and then down to the Hard Disk Order

Cursor down to the ICHx/ESB2 and press the + key to move it up the list. Keep selecting it and using + until it is at the top

Press F10 to save and exit - it should now reboot and boot from the correct device

It this is not the issue then show us larger screen shots so that we can see what it is actually saying