huangjinxian
Level 3

各位老师你好,以下问题我该怎么解决?

huangjinxian_0-1716544028824.png

huangjinxian_1-1716544097437.png

huangjinxian_2-1716544172199.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This warning is displayed by MySQL to caution users about the potential security risks associated with passing passwords directly in command line instructions. 

The most secure method to avoid this warning is to use a MySQL configuration file where you can store your database credentials securely.

1. You can create a .my.cnf file in your home directory with the necessary credentials. Example like this :

[client]
user=myuser
password=mypassword
host=localhost

2. Using MYSQL_PWD Environment Variable like this:

$ export MYSQL_PWD='mypassword'
$ mysql -u myuser -h localhost

Though not recommended for production environments due to the potential exposure of sensitive information, you can use an environment variable to hold the password temporarily.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Will_Hunting
Level 4

Create protect plan first.

kiyan
Level 5

as  @Will_Hunting  mentioned , you need to create a protection plan first and then you can subscribe your assets to it. in Web UI (the same page), from left side select protection> protection plan > create, and follow the steps.
once you completed, go back to your assets ( here mysql) and add it the created protection plan.

创建保护计划时,总是提示以下问题!

huangjinxian_0-1716621447061.png

You need to have a storage (a compatible one) in your environment otherwise you will not be able to use protection plan (or policy) of course.
Try to send your pictures in english. If you don't know English simply use online image translation.
You will get your answer much faster.

Thank you very much for your support. I have received inspiration and resolved the above question from your answer.
I am currently facing another issue: unable to discover the database

huangjinxian_0-1716645196045.png

huangjinxian_1-1716645436338.png

Just make sure your mysql credentials and installation is right. Also make sure master, media and client ports are fine and they can communicate with eachother.
If you can, please share nbwebservice logs from NetBackup master server and ncfnbcs logs from NetBackup client.

1.Login mysql client as root

2.cd /usr/openv/netbackup/logs

3.mkdir ncfnbcs

4.vi /usr/openv/netbackup/bp.conf, set VERBOSE = 5 ,save and exit.

5./usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bp.kill_all

6./usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bp.start_all

try to discover the database again and share ncfnbcs logs.

The problem has been solved, thank you very much!

My current MySQL database backup is successful, but there is an error message. I would like to ask why there is this error message? How should I solve this problem.

Error bpbrm (pid=9145) from client snipeit: mysqldump: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.

huangjinxian_0-1716866783002.png

This warning is displayed by MySQL to caution users about the potential security risks associated with passing passwords directly in command line instructions. 

The most secure method to avoid this warning is to use a MySQL configuration file where you can store your database credentials securely.

1. You can create a .my.cnf file in your home directory with the necessary credentials. Example like this :

[client]
user=myuser
password=mypassword
host=localhost

2. Using MYSQL_PWD Environment Variable like this:

$ export MYSQL_PWD='mypassword'
$ mysql -u myuser -h localhost

Though not recommended for production environments due to the potential exposure of sensitive information, you can use an environment variable to hold the password temporarily.