cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMR Error

Zak_Meekins_2
Level 6
Hey everyone, I just got BMR all licensed and up and running. I use my Linux / Media master as my linux boot server and setup a W2K3 VM as my winodws boot server. When I go to the windows boot server and try to generate a bootable iso it goes through the process and then errors out on the "cleaning up Files" phase,  it generates the .iso and I can burn it to disk but the boot server says "Failed to update the Shared Resource Tree information in the database". If I toss the disk into the box that I want to BMR it doest seem to boot off the disk and eventually times out and just boots normally. Am I missing something? I read the doc's and it seem straight foward but I am not having any luck.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

zippy
Level 6
did you make the disk "boot able" when you copied the data?

AmolV
Level 5
Should I assume you are using NBU 6.5?

Zak_Meekins_2
Level 6
Yes, 6.5. I was able to get the iso created it was a bad DVD burner of all things.

Thanks.

Alvin_Sagum
Level 3
Hi Zak,

Good day to you..I've got the same issue as yours..may i know what was the resolution?

Thanks,
Alvin

Zak_Meekins_2
Level 6
Hey Alvin, the problem was just a bad burn, the error message really did not seem to make a difference. My problem was the burner messing up. I burned the fastboot.iso with another burner and all was good.

Zak