cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data centre games

Gerald_W__Gitau
Level 6
Certified
Hi everyone, I have tried to play these two games but I cannot achieve even top 50. Is there any special trick of playing and surely, I hope Symantec will rotate between different games to give everybody a chance to score points. What do you think?
20 REPLIES 20

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Run on VM and take screenshot and snapshot! :D

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only special trick I could think of, theoretically speaking, is to be able to run the games on a very low specced computer that the flash games would be that slow you could control your clicks in the game.

Bit like the reverse of playing old ROM's of 80's computer games on their emulators, on your 90's PC where they ran really fast.

Gerald_W__Gitau
Level 6
Certified
I think that explains why some people are able to get over 300K on the optimizer game.I really wish I could find a 386 PC and try from there!

Stumpr2
Level 6
OK, I admit that i played the game too. But I really shouldn't because I am so busy.
I certainly don't want to capture screen shots let alone use a slow PC :)

Frank019
Level 4
I rather be in low position of the top 50 or not even in, then try to cheat by not playing the game fairly.

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6
but one of the post I read said that only the people in the top 50 will be in the drawing.  So why even play any more if I cannot even get close to the top 50.

Venkatesh_K
Level 5

when will it be concluded, im just playing this game for fun nice games,

i would suggest to come with more games  :) :) !!!!!!!!! to earn more points ;)

Optimus_Prime
Level 5
Partner

Let's see what we've got by the end of the month...

Stumpr2
Level 6
The initial screen for the games says that, ' Every time you play a Symantec Data Center Game, win a chance to enter your name into a drawing to win..." It does not mention the number 50

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6
www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/new-online-game-earns-rewards-points

Then go down to entry by nicole_kim a symantec employee

they say the drawing is based on the top 50

I also thought that anybody who played would be in the drawing, but now I am not sure

Ram_Champion
Level 2
When the results are going to be declared for Winners who has won in games contest

Optimus_Prime
Level 5
Partner
When is the raffle for this? How will we know if we're one of the lucky winner...yahoo...

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
(n/m)

Thea
Level 3

Who won this game?

Frank019
Level 4
I don't think we will ever know it been 3 weeks since the end of the "contest"

KSchroeder
Level 5
Certified

Spam post by admin01 removed.

Optimus_Prime
Level 5
Partner

Is this game for real? Is it true that nobody win? sad.

Frank019
Level 4
I guest  we will never know who won.

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6
I won the Sysadmin Day story - but only because I went and viewed my point totals and saw 50 points awared, when I looked at the details I saw it was for my story.

so maybe the winners were just awared the points and
1) would only know if they looked at how many reward points they now have
2) we would only know if they told us in this thread.