Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**NEW** Alta Recovery Vault Direct Connect & ExpressRoute Overview Guide

SakshiNasha
Level 2
Employee

Hello friends,
@GNeil and I are happy and proud to share with you all - Veritas is now certified to use AWS Direct Connect & Azure ExpressRoute for Alta Recovery Vault. 
Here's a sneak peek at the guide : 
      Veritas Alta™ Recovery Vault AWS Direct Connect Overview Guide : click here 
      Veritas Alta™ Recovery Vault Azure ExpressRoute Overview Guide : click here 

Guide includes informative diagrams that can aid in visualization. Also, we have performance numbers in the guide, see how much I like you !

Here's a diagram that will give you an idea of what was tested in AWS Direct Connect for Alta Recovery Vault :
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Please feel free to give feedback and we can answer any questions you have. We appreciate everyone’s time!
Thanks
-Sakshi

3 REPLIES 3

KavitaSahu
Level 1
Employee

That's fantastic .Keep up the great work!

Shriniwaskhond
Level 1
Employee

Congratulations to @GNeil  and @SakshiNasha ! :party_popper: The news is amazing! A noteworthy accomplishment is becoming certified to use Azure ExpressRoute and AWS Direct Connect for Alta Recovery Vault. A thorough grasp of the procedure is provided by the informative guides and intricate diagrams. I'm eager to delve deeper into the guides and discover more about Alta Recovery Vault.

SwapnilChhatre
Level 0
Employee

Great job @SakshiNasha and @GNeil ! It was great reading about AWS Direct Connect and Azure ExpressRoute. Both papers are very well written with intuitive language and diagrams. The backup and recovery test results mentioned in both papers really highlight the effectiveness and importance of using these services along with NetBackup. 
Congratulations!!