cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Catalog Backup not running after Upgrade to V6.0 MP3

Navadeepan_Pill
Level 4
Hi All,

We have upgraded to Netbackup 6 MP3 from 5.0MP6. Backups are running fine. But the Offline Catalog backup are not running. We have configured as "After each schduled, manual , user backups".

When we run manually, its getting started and running. But it doesnt start automatically.

Any help will be very much appriciated.

Best Regards
7 REPLIES 7

Stephan_Langbei
Level 4
Try to delete the catalogpolicy (migratet from NB5.x too?) and recreate this by the wissard.

Navadeepan_Pill
Level 4
Hi,

Yes. Its after the upgrade. It doesnt initiate at all. But when we ran manually, it works.

Pls. help.

Best Regards

Lance_Hoskins
Level 6
So you have or haven't rebuilt the policy? If you haven't definately do that first. Remember that a hot catalog backup is the recommended way in NBU 6.0, so make sure you're doing that unless there are specific reason's you can't.

NBU6.0 MP3? I didn't think that was released yet... Where'd you get that from?

Lance_Hoskins
Level 6
So you have or haven't rebuilt the policy? If you haven't definately do that first. Remember that a hot catalog backup is the recommended way in NBU 6.0, so make sure you're doing that unless there are specific reason's you can't.

Lance_Hoskins
Level 6

Lance_Hoskins
Level 6

Navadeepan_Pill
Level 4
Hi ,

Yes. It worked. I created the offline catalog backup using Wizard and it worked.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards