Problem with backup mailbox that using push mail of BlackBerry

Tong_Duy_Thanh
Level 4
Partner

Hi Marianne van den Berg

I have a customer with

• NBU Master 7.1.0.3
  • NBU Media 7.1 with Microsoft Exchage 2007 SP2 
  • BES 5 is use to push mail for BlackBerry phone.

When I backup mailbox with backup selection " Microsoft Exchange Mailbox"  then For the mailbox have use push mail service to BlackBerry then received a error message 

“1/3/2012 11:12:56 AM - Error bpbrm(pid=8004) from client PMLS-MBX01: ERR - failure reading file: Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\Minh Luong [minh.luong]\BlackBerryHandheldInfo (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)

1/3/2012 12:45:57 PM - Error bpbrm(pid=8004) from client PMLS-MBX01: ERR - failure reading file: Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\Tien Tran Van [tien.tv]\BlackBerryHandheldInfo (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)

1/3/2012 12:57:15 PM - Error bpbrm(pid=8004) from client PMLS-MBX01: ERR - failure reading file: Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\Minh Tran Quang [minh.tq]\BlackBerryHandheldInfo (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)

1/3/2012 1:09:39 PM - Error bpbrm(pid=8004) from client PMLS-MBX01: ERR - failure reading file: Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\Jeong Ho Su [jeong.hosu]\BlackBerryHandheldInfo (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)

1/3/2012 2:07:33 PM - Error bpbrm(pid=8004) from client PMLS-MBX01: ERR - failure reading file: Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\Thong Nguyen Ngoc [thong.nn]\BlackBerryHandheldInfo (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)

1/3/2012 2:41:46 PM - Error bpbrm(pid=8004) from client PMLS-MBX01: ERR - failure reading file: Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\Hung Bui Le [hung.bl]\Top of Information Store\Inbox\FW: heavy industrial equipment and port facilities exhibition  (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)"

While the mailbox don't use push mail service then backup successful. I think that Exchange 2007 SP2 and BES 5 version not compatible

How do you fix this problem? Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

I guess there are two possibilities here:

1. Exclude that section of the mailboxs from the backups

2. This section / folder utilises an account oir has different rights and the service account / mailbox that you are using for the mailbox backups does not have enough rights to access this mailbox folder.

It may be worth a call to Blackberry as they are bound to have come across it somewhere else?

Hope this helps