cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore job successfull but not finding the data

Ravi_Kumar_L
Level 4

Hello,

I am trying to restore job to windows client (it is also media server), it was failing, so I added this to client attributes in master server properties. Now restore job is successfull, but not finding any restore data.

I am trying to redirect the restore data to different path i.e., \\hostname\share-folder. Eg. \\server001\test. Given everyone access to test folder.

i can seee data in backup image but not restoring the data but job will be successfull.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar L

2 REPLIES 2

RiaanBadenhorst
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Why are you restoring to a network share, restore to the physical path.

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Where exactly did you add "this to client attributes in master server properties"?

Please double-check that you have not accidently changed the master server's configured client name. If you changed the master server's NBU client name to that of the Media server/client, it will change the destination client to master server.

I agree with Riaan - do no specify network share as destination. Specify server001 as destination client and specify driive letter and path to restore to.

Please verify that you have bprd log dir on the master server. If not, please create the folder, then restart services on master. Retry the restore again after verifying bprd log and post the resulting log file.

Please post log as attachment.