cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring Mail Box

mrauf
Level 4

Hello,

I am trying to restore mail box one of my user from Netbackup 7.6.1.1 from date 1/1/2015 to till date, but it's showing a blank data on a perticular mail on a restore menu box.

i got the image on tape which import and duplicate to pure disk and i verfiy the image it's showing the image...but while try to restoring it's showing blank.

please find the attachment and try to give me the proper solution.

Thansk 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GulzarShaikhAUS
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Also after you duplicate it from Tape to disk Go to Catalog and search for the "Primary" copy and make sure that the copy on PureDisk is the primary copy. If not then you can search for copy2 of the same image and then make it primary by right clicking that image. After this you need to close the BAR GUI open again and try the restore. Also check in the restore job which media it is mounting? Tape or Disk...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

GulzarShaikhAUS
Level 6

How do you duplicate the copies to tape? is it using Vault or SLP?

Can you check if option "Enable message-level cataloging when duplicating Exchange images that use Granular Recovery Technology" under Master server host properties -> General server is enabled?

mrauf
Level 4

Hi Sym,

I am duplicating by using SLP.

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

is the image on disk the primary copy?

GulzarShaikhAUS
Level 6

Your comment on duplicating image from tape to puredisk resounded like your copy on PureDisk is expired and thats the reason you are trying to get the data from the copy on tape.

Can you please check and let us know if the option  "Enable message-level cataloging when duplicating Exchange images that use Granular Recovery Technology" is checked or not?

GulzarShaikhAUS
Level 6

Also after you duplicate it from Tape to disk Go to Catalog and search for the "Primary" copy and make sure that the copy on PureDisk is the primary copy. If not then you can search for copy2 of the same image and then make it primary by right clicking that image. After this you need to close the BAR GUI open again and try the restore. Also check in the restore job which media it is mounting? Tape or Disk...