cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show all backups in Backup, Archive and Restore

liuyang
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi, my NBU console is version 7 running on Windows 2008 R2. I can launch Backup, Archive and Restore interface from the console. After I select a client, I can see all of its backups in NetBackup History section. However, they are in graphical view. Is it possible to convert it to details view, such as show backup name and backup time, etc.? Now backups only show as green icons.

Another question is:  I click "Show All Backups" and "Show Most Recent Backups" and find there is no difference. I suppose if I click "Show All Backups", I should be able to see all the backups. However, I still see only one backup which is the most recent backup.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Under View menu uncheck 'Show NetBackup History as Timeline'

If you are not seeing any files under the history this might be because
the 'Perform Default Search' option under File/NetBackup Client Properties is not checked.

Make sure you are targeting the correct client name to read its image catalog off the master. So use the exact same name to browse as used in the policy.

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6

I hate those green an blue dots,  its hard to choose backup groups that cross midnight but are all associated with the same nights backups.

Time line is so much more useful to tell when the backup happened and other useful info.