cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup starting as yearly or monthly instead of weekly

rookie11
   VIP   
I m using NBU 6.0 policy: exchange ,schedule: 20:00 hrs [start time] monday to friday works perfectly but on saturday and sundays it is scheduled to start at 20:00 HRS as weekly jobs but start as monthly or yearly.
plz help...................
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

quebek
   VIP    Certified
Symantec do not recommend to mix in one policy schedules types - frequency and calendar based. Check out this article http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/303314.htm
Try to have only one type of schedule in the policy. It is possible that Your problems are due to above!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Darren_Dunham
Level 6
Frequency-based schedules or Calendar-based schedules?

I assume you have schedules with those names? (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)?

What is the schedule for the Monthly and Yearly jobs?

--
Darren

shivji
Level 3
Partner Accredited
please check the schedule which you have configured, thare is a calender le or frequecy base shedule

find out how many schedule you have created

Karthikeyan_Sun
Level 6

rookie11
   VIP   
nevertheless

policy: MS  exchange

daily schedule            freq. 10hours
weekly schedule        freq   8 hours  scheduled to run only on sat and sun 20:00 PM
monthly schedule      calender based scheduled to run only on last weekend of the month[only 25th n 26th april is ticked but job started on 18 n 19th also]
yearly schedule          calender based scheduled to run only on last weekend oy year

job started on 18,19 of april as monthly instead of weekly.

quebek
   VIP    Certified
Symantec do not recommend to mix in one policy schedules types - frequency and calendar based. Check out this article http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/303314.htm
Try to have only one type of schedule in the policy. It is possible that Your problems are due to above!

rookie11
   VIP   
frankly accepting i was unaware of this fact i will create separate cal. and frequency then i will try and put up comments...

rookie11
   VIP   
thanks quebek but customer not ready to let us make changes in policy
Hence we can say it is one of the limitation of NBU 6.0