cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get policy start times in readable format in custom SQL query in OpsCenter

C_Moisan
Level 4

Hi guys. I would like to know if any of you could help me with a custom SQL query for OpsCenter. I am doing a simple query like this: select * from domain_ScheduledJob where policyname like 'SQL%' but unfortunately the scheduledTime and startTime columns display the time as a series of numbers like  135710172000000000. Is there a way to convert that in a readable format for the WHOLE query, not just for a single entry that I would convert manually? Basically I was asked to show a report on my policies for SQL backups that would show the date and start times. If someone has a better idea than my custom SQL query, please let me know! :)

Thanks!

Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

C_Moisan
Level 4

Thanks for your answer, I found a much better way to get what I need. I found another report that gives me the scheduled jobs and the start time in human readable format. The report is under Job Activity --> Planning Activity --> Scheduled Job --> All jobs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

I have tried a few options but I cant get the Syntax to function properly. Here is a good article on the CAST/CONVERT functions in Sybase.

C_Moisan
Level 4

Thanks for your answer, I found a much better way to get what I need. I found another report that gives me the scheduled jobs and the start time in human readable format. The report is under Job Activity --> Planning Activity --> Scheduled Job --> All jobs.

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

All the better. Why reinvent the wheel, right?