cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Start Time and Job End Time is not show info in OpsCenter report

Kasidit
Level 2

Hi,

I'm facing problem about backup report that generate by OpsCenter.

My problem is when I generate report (for example Job Browser Reports > Tabular Backup Report, template report without any customize), Everything is fine except only two columns which are Job Start Time and Job End Time. These two columns just show "-" not show the Date and Time. I have checked Data collection status. Only Subjobs process is not started but other is working fine.

Could you please help me to find the way to show the correct date and time in Job Start Time and Job End Time cloumns?

Note: OpsCenter version is 7.7.1(Analytics)

Thank you in advance

Kasidit I.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

watsons
Level 6

I just checked in my 7.7.2 opscenter, the issue you mentioned does not present there.

It won't be hard to verify though - pick a jobID that you see with "-" in the Start & End Time, then go to the master server to see if it has those 2 columns with valid date/time. I am guessing some jobs do not show the 2 columns when they're still in certain state.

If all your jobs get the same display, then it must be a bug - report to NBU support, or you can upgrade to 7.7.2 or above.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

watsons
Level 6

I just checked in my 7.7.2 opscenter, the issue you mentioned does not present there.

It won't be hard to verify though - pick a jobID that you see with "-" in the Start & End Time, then go to the master server to see if it has those 2 columns with valid date/time. I am guessing some jobs do not show the 2 columns when they're still in certain state.

If all your jobs get the same display, then it must be a bug - report to NBU support, or you can upgrade to 7.7.2 or above.

Hi watsons,

When I create report on my OpsCenter, every jobs show " - " in Job start time and Job end time column but when I'm going to master server, start time and end time column is show date and time correctly. And if I monitor jobs on OpsCenter (Overview > Job Summary by State), On this page also show date and time correctly.

Now I found that if I use SQL to query the report, the date and time will show correctly. I think it maybe a bug as you said. I'll upgrade to 7.7.2 or above as you suggest.

Thank you very much.

Kasidit I.

Hi,

I'm back to update my case. After I installed OpsCenter Ver. 7.7.2 to my server instead of 7.7.1, My problem still occur. Job start time and Job end time show "-". I guess maybe the problem will cause of my server as Watsons said his 7.7.2 is working fine so I build new VM server and installed OpsCenter 7.7.2 to view report and... Yes Job start time and Job End time are show correctly. This case I use my new server to be an OpsCenter.

Kasidit I.

Note: Old OpsCenter server is Windows server 2012

New OpsCenter server is Windows server 2012 R2