cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Client In View

Kev_Lamb
Level 6

I am using NBU 7.5.0.1 and OpsCenter 7.5.0.1 with analytics, the NBU is hosted on a RHEL 5.6 server with OC on a Win2003 .

On the OC I have set up several views to manage reporting which have worked very well; however, I have found a small issue with one of my views, I added some more VMWare clients to a policy for one of the departments and when I went to add the clients to the view from the Objects Not In Selected View tab one of the clients is missing, I can see the client backup results in the OC reports and can also select the client if I build a fresh report from the templates and filter by client.

I have tried stopping and restarting the data collection on the master server but this still fails to show the client in the Objects section of the Views.

This is only a small problem but very annoying all the same frown

Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference
4 REPLIES 4

muhanad_daher
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

I was have the same issue in 7.1.x, but i think same command will help in 7.5

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/opscenter-has-missing-some-clients

Kev_Lamb
Level 6

Thanks for the response, I have tried the SQL method but the client is not listed in the results either.

I have recently upgraded to 7.5.0.4 with both OpsCenter and ViewBuilder but this has still not resolved the issue of the missing client

muhanad_daher
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

can you see all client if run this command "SELECT * FROM domain_client"?

Kev_Lamb
Level 6

Hi Muhanad,

I can see the client when I run the Select statement, still cant see it when I use the View option though

Kev