cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report data only a few days back

npolite
Level 5

Hi,

We are running Netbackup 6.5.6 with OpsCenter 7.0.1 (we are going to schedule the upgrade soon for Netbackup). I just installed and have OpsCenter setup to talk to the Netbackup application. The problem I am running into is when I try to run the Tabular Backup Report it only returns data from this past Sunday Jan 23rd. If I go into Netbackup I can see all of my full backups from Saturday the 22nd. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also when I try to export this report as an HTML or even a PDF all of my sorted columns do not show on the report. They are showing correctly on my displayed report.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nick

3 REPLIES 3

RonCaplinger
Level 6

Regarding the issue with the dates:

When you run the report, are you running with the default settings, or are you using a saved version under "My Reports"?  The default settings show data for the previous 2 weeks; are you seeing data from two weeks ago up until Jan 23, are you ONLY seeing data for Jan 23, or are you seeing data from Jan 23 up until today?  Are your data collection processes running successfully?  Could they have failed in the past and somehow fixed (server rebooted, OpsCenter services stopped/started)?

As for emailing the report in HTML/PDF, I don't seem to have this problem, but there have been a number of EEB's that we have applied that might have fixed this.  Contact Symantec Support and they should be able to get you the specific one to fix that..

Dangerous_Dan
Level 5
Partner Certified

How long has opscenter been up and running and how big is your backup environment?

when you login to Opscenter, on the dashboard go down and click the "netbackup data collection" button. On the next page click on you master server and then click "data collection status". It may show that some of the data collection jobs have failed for various reasons - if thats the case then you will need to contact symantec.

Also for running tabular reports - if you click the "run the report button", then click the columns into the order you want, they will not be in the order shown when emailed.

To resolve this, on the wizard page where you add the fields you want shown, on the right hand site you can set which of these fields you want in ascending order.

Symboy
Level 6
Accredited Certified

By default , Opscenter will poll data on for last 72 hours when you install it for the first time . 

You might have to create a case for the second issue.