cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service group

ousor
Level 4
hi, Please there could be the case when a resource goes offline temporarily,then it goes online?i.e. an disk goes offline temporarily then goes online,thus the service group that contain this resource will failover.is right? Or if there is a long queue depth on an disk,then the response of I/o to that disk could be enough slow results in service group failover.is right? a vcs could runs with less nodes then in normal configuration?i.e gabconfig seeds this vcs with 6 nodes,but in time some of the nodes left the vcs,so now we have 2 nodes in vcs.tnx a million.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

Hi Ousor / Tanislavm,

before can go ahead & answer to your query, can you do following

1. Elaborate the subject of the forum from "Service group" to a meaningful sentence on what exactly the question is about ?

2. Raise 3 separate forum threads (with one question ineach) with elaborative subject & in the right forum. For e.g resource question will go in Cluster forum, disk question should be part of Storage Foundation forum & again gab question would be part of cluster server forum

Thanks

G

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

Hi Ousor / Tanislavm,

before can go ahead & answer to your query, can you do following

1. Elaborate the subject of the forum from "Service group" to a meaningful sentence on what exactly the question is about ?

2. Raise 3 separate forum threads (with one question ineach) with elaborative subject & in the right forum. For e.g resource question will go in Cluster forum, disk question should be part of Storage Foundation forum & again gab question would be part of cluster server forum

Thanks

G

ousor
Level 4

hi,

just i liked to verify my answers to those questions and to pick more about those things,but i was got wrongly so just tnx a million.

ousor
Level 4

Hi,

I  created an new account-ousor-in the hope that we could go ahead friendly.tnx a million.

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

We do not have a problem to help you and appreciate your positive and friendly manner.

We are trying to educate you in a kind manner on how to partake in a product forum.

Please read carefully through Gaurav's post that you marked as Solution: 
https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/service-group#comment-10438561 

Plus all of the advice over here:
https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/cvm-0 

We are looking forward to see your 3 different posts in Cluster Server and Storage Foundation forums.

ousor
Level 4

Hi,

Thank you for your kind way,but i dont think i need to be educated.I understood that after that regretable incident,there was an internal decision to answer only of one question of mine.No problem.This is an thing,I think you should use much more carefully the words when you talk to people.I feel very offended and really my intention was to start over with an new acount as friends.I try to lift my VCS knowledges to the level i master other technologies,and i am not still there.I hope in the future we could talk each other as friends with very carefully thinking words.thank you.

Ousor/tanislavm