cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Suite agent problems

d_b_2
Level 2
Hi All
firstly thanks in advance for any kind of help !!

i have the following problem(s)
I have livestate recovery advanced suite installed on one server (win2k3 ent.without SP1)
i have 2 DC's with win2000 whos client installation went well
all 3 modules , the livestate agent , the recovery agent and the recovery manager,

1. i tried installing the same way through the recovery console on my "livestate" server
on my exchange 2003 win2k3std+SP1. the livestate client installed with no hassle,
the other 2 modules are always in "installing" mode "active" -but doesnt do anything.
and it will remain like that till i do cancel in the recovery console and then restart the livestate agent on the exchange server,
i already added to DCOM ("my computer") the domain admin rights to remote launch and run, and still nada,

2. i tried installing on a win2k PSQL server also through the recovery console the livestate agent and i got the message :" no network provider accepted the given network path".

thanks in advance i appriciate any help.
Dov
2 REPLIES 2

d_b_2
Level 2
no one knows ?
did anyone encouter at least the same problem ?
thanks
Dov

techno_nerd
Level 4
DB,

Are you installing all this through the LSRM? Make sure if you are, that you are running version 6.0.2 as this fixed a bunch of communication issues. Contact Technical Support to get the version 6.0.2.

Thanks,

Technonerd