cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All I want to do is buy a licence!

aeg102
Level 0

Hi,

I have been a user of System Recovery for MANY years, through various ownership of the software.  I use it on every server that I install for my clients.   I need a licence for a new server....all I want to do is buy one - the trial that I installed to get it running has now expired!   It seems like this is impossible in the UK, online.

I am not sure how Veritas make this product work commercially as it seems impossible to actually buy a licence for it any more.

2 REPLIES 2

Gonad
Level 4

Same here. I've been using it since it was called PowerQuest! I just want it for home use.

I was told that Veritas was working on a solution to make it much easier to buy licences for home and business users.

I was sent a temporary licence file about 6 months ago, but my attempts via email to get an update on the situation just seem to be ignored.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP AND LET US KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!

benspickard
Community Manager
Community Manager
Employee

Hi, @aeg102 and @Gonad - thank you for reaching out to the VOX Community. We are happy to assist you with your request to acquire new licenses. Please send me ben.spickard@veritas.com an email with your name and license request, and I will forward it to the right person to set you up.