cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug TECH128361

miket_2
Level 3

Hello,

we have this problem describted here www.symantec.com-business-support-indexpage=content&id=TECH128361. Also we have a one year essential support. But where is the 12digit ID? Put our serial number in licensing portal, but not get an answer.

Have anyone an workarround or the fix already testet? Our products BESR2010 for Servers and BESR2010 for SBS.

thanks for your answer.

mike t.

8 REPLIES 8

criley
Employee Accredited

I've sent the fix to several customers and it has worked every time.

I'm not sure I understand your comment about the '12digit ID'. Maybe you need to speak to our customer care team who can help with that:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/assistance_information.jsp

miket_2
Level 3

Hello Chris,

yes, i mean the 12digit Support-ID. After register my products in lic-center we should get a form with start and end date of essential support. But i don`t get such a thing. So my question is, can i get the above fix from ??? where??

mike t.

criley
Employee Accredited

As this is a private fix, you need to open a case with technical support.

As I mentioned before, please contact our customer care team as they should be able to help you with your license/support contract issue. Once that is sorted, you can open a case with support.

Hope that helps.

miket_2
Level 3

Okay.

I will do my best.

miket_2
Level 3

Hello Chris,

i found my contact-id and open`d a case to support. The only, that they told me, is that the official fix is comming in arround 4weeks ?? Until this i have no possibility to restore single mails via Granular restore?Is there a known workarround to get sigle mails back?

thanks

mike

criley
Employee Accredited

Yes, the case needs to be escalated so that we can get the orphan to you (I can't guarantee it will fix the issue but we obviously wont know until we try).

What is your case id?

miket_2
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for your answering. My CaseID should be 414025766.

mike

criley
Employee Accredited

This case (414025766) has been closed. Please open a new case and tell the engineer about this forum thread. The case should then get escalated in the correct manner.