cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while openinig Backup Exec system recovery manager and the clients can't buplished!!

Khalid_Mashaykh
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Hello there, I got the below Error when I installed and opend Backup Exec system recovery manager 8.5 the problem all managed servers can't seen in the console becouse they are unable to buplish, can you please help me on that? THE ERROR MESSAGE: An error was encountered while getting the Trends data. java.lang.NumberFormatException: java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "2009-09-15T00:00:00.000Z" Details Data System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal Message java.lang.NumberFormatException: java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "2009-09-15T00:00:00.000Z" Source System.Web.Services Stack Trace at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at BackupManager.BackupManagerSoapBinding.getTrendData1(DateTime[] in0, Int32 in1) at Com.Symantec.RecoveryManager.Tier3ProxyLib.SessionImpl.GetTrendData1(DateTime[] buckets, Int32 flag) at Com.Symantec.RecoveryManager.Tier3ProxyLib.Tier3Proxy.GetTrendData1(List`1 buckets, Int32 flag) at Symantec.RecoveryManager.TrendsPane.UpdateValues() Target Site ReadResponse
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Khalid_Mashaykh
Level 4
Partner Accredited
The issue has been solved by formating the server and reinstall BESR Manager.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Khalid_Mashaykh
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Any Updates on this? Thank you

Khalid_Mashaykh
Level 4
Partner Accredited
The issue has been solved by formating the server and reinstall BESR Manager.