cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Recovery 2013 Blue screen of death within 15 minutes of backup job start

Crusez
Level 2

Hi all,

I have a client  that has a windows server 2003 R2 with SSR 2013 installed. When i first installed SSR I was able to get one full backup. Ever since, when the job automatically starts, it BSOD within 15 minutes. Originally SSR 2011 was installed and never had this issue. I tried to debug the dump file, but that was of no help. Looking for some kind of insight of what I can do to troubleshoot the issue. I'm leaning towards the SSR driver since they are using a new driver in 2013? Only difference is, I have multple 2003 servers in the enviroment and this is the only server experiencing this issue.

Please help.

Thank you! 

7 REPLIES 7

PravinAmin
Level 5
Employee
Hi, We'll need memory dump to investigate the issue. I would suggest you to open a support case for analyzing and resolving the issue. -Thanks, Pravin

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

IF you start the job manually, does the BSOD also come up ?

Crusez
Level 2

I have a memory dump.txt file good to go, but i can't really make anything of it. Should I put a call into support to open a case?

Crusez
Level 2

Yes if I start it manually it blue screens as well. 

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   
Hm, you could try the performance option in the ssr console to ease the load on the system

PravinAmin
Level 5
Employee
Can you please open a support case for this BSOD and share the memory dump for analysis?

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

Any updates here ?