cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processed by Custodian Report (Volume and Count)

Ali_G
Level 4
Employee

I am looking for a report or chart in Clearwell showing processed data by Custodian. It's similar to what you'll see under "Case Home" collection reports (see attached) but for processed data, not just collected data.

What I would like to see is a report, preferably in Excel or CSV form, showing :

Custodian Name, Discovered Volume, Discovered Count, Processed Volume, Processed Count

Is there any report in Clearwell that I can gather this information for a particular case?

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello @Ali_G,

I believe the report that you're looking for can be found under Case Home > Processing > Source & Pre-Processing under the Pre-Processing Options tab. From there you would simply change the Analysis field to Custodian and Export (as CSV or XLS). You may want to choose some of the other formatting and filtering options beforehand, but that should provide you the processed data by Custodian.

Here's a screen shot of where this can be found and attached is a copy of the resulting report for your review. 

processedbycustodian.png

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JimmyClearwell
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello @Ali_G,

I believe the report that you're looking for can be found under Case Home > Processing > Source & Pre-Processing under the Pre-Processing Options tab. From there you would simply change the Analysis field to Custodian and Export (as CSV or XLS). You may want to choose some of the other formatting and filtering options beforehand, but that should provide you the processed data by Custodian.

Here's a screen shot of where this can be found and attached is a copy of the resulting report for your review. 

processedbycustodian.png

Best Regards,
James Harris
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC

Thank you Jimmy, spot on Robot Happy That's exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated Smiley Very Happy