On NBU 6.5.4, we sometimes have lots of backups failing during peak backup hours with status 249 or 42.
Maybe there's a congestion somewhere, but where ?
I've also created the file /usr/openv/netbackup/FFREADtries and see next day if there are ...
I have a few images that NBU tries to duplicate but there was a disk crash on a media server and these images are lost. So NBU tries to duplicate them and exits with the error 191.
The problem is that "nbstlutil cancel/inactive -force -backupid...
Did anybody managed to have BMR working on Sol 10 x86 clients ?
From what I understand, "bmrsavecfg" should write files to /usr/openv/netbackup/baremetal/client/data/.
In our case this directory is empty, and that's why no BMR data is sent to th...
We have an error 1058 when we start the 2 NBU services on a Win2k3 SP2 server.
- If we start the NBU service, the SAN client service fails with the error 1058
- but if we start the SAN client service before the NBU service, then last one fails...
MySQL does not need a special agent to be backed-up
- you can backup a database using mysqldump then starting a FS backup
- or you can flush the logs and start a filesystem snapshot and backup it.
- mysqlhotcopy is another option