When I have installed NetBK 7.0 on Windows Server 2012, all of its services cannot start. According to its documents, the NetBK 7.0 supports Windows Server 2012.
Does everyone encounter this problem? Please help sharing out your idea.
I am using NBU 7.0, Windows 2008 R2, I have got 3 server:
1. Master server
2. Media server 1 (DB server)
3. Media server 2 (File server)
I am using HP tape library MSL 4048.
Yeaterday, drive on media server 1 down, I am trying up this...
I am Tien, My system using NBU 7.0:
- Master NBU 7.0 connected to tape library
- Media server 1 connected to tape library
- Media server 2 can not connected to tape library, when I restart service error status 130 in file attach. Wha...
I'm using NBU 7.0, I've Catalog backup C:\Program files\veritas\Netbackup\db
If the Catalog contains only the directory C:\Program files\veritas\Netbackup\db then I just copy the folder that is able to implement DR site to be right? ...
I am TIEN, IT in Prudential Vietnam. I am using NetBackup 7.0.
Hardware the same with site B
Operating system is Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.
Computer name: PMSSAPP27
Internet Protocol: .........................
HDD: C:\ ...
1. I was add VERBOSE, restart Device Management Service, try Up this device but not success.
2. The Event viewer log alway ware not error.
3. I was read http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH30178 and chec...
Hello Marianne van den Berg,
How to add VERBOSE entry to vm.conf? On PMSSDBS05 only have this line:
MM_SERVER_NAME = pmssdbs05
I am restarted Netbackup Device Management Service and try up the drive but the same error.
I checked Event Viewer Applica...
The server PMSSDBS05 has two drive but only drive 0 downed. I am restarted Tape library by remote tool, after that I restart server PMSSDBS05 and Master server. But the same error.
Please help me. I truying search but not solution....