cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 2012- delete import job

mtkinf
Level 3

Hi,

The title says it all. I have an import job scheduled for 9pm each night and I need to delete it, but it seems to be buried somewhere in the new non-job-centric interface. I've searched the forums and the internet for the solution but I can't find one.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Larry_Fine
   VIP   

It should be on the "Storage" tab, then select your library/robot, then click "jobs" in the left column.  Your import job should be listed there.

In the new user interface, utility jobs (such as import, inventory, etc) are only on the storage tab, under the appropriate device, so as to not clutter up the "Backup & Restore" tab.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Larry_Fine
   VIP   

It should be on the "Storage" tab, then select your library/robot, then click "jobs" in the left column.  Your import job should be listed there.

In the new user interface, utility jobs (such as import, inventory, etc) are only on the storage tab, under the appropriate device, so as to not clutter up the "Backup & Restore" tab.

mtkinf
Level 3

Thanks for the reply. You are correct- the job was listed under the library. I assumed it would be listed under the library partition since that's where I originally set up the job.