cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec reporting tool

Sudarshan_kshir
Not applicable

Hi,

I am new to Backup exec and writing question for the first time.

We have more than 100 Backup exec servers, most of them are 2010 version, and getting upgraded to 2014 now. Currently we are using DPA for reporting success/failure on these servers but as we are upgrading BE servers, BE 2014 is not supported in DPA and we are looking for the solution reporting backup success/failures.

I can configure notification but if there is any symantec/ other vender product for the same, please let me know.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Sudarshan Kshirsagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Ops Center Analytics used to do this, not sure if it still does. I tried to check it out, but it became a mission to install and I stopped.

I DID have a lot of success with Solarwinds Backup Reporter which worked incredibly well. Consider checking it out...I think it has been rolled up into Solarwinds Storage Manager. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Ops Center Analytics used to do this, not sure if it still does. I tried to check it out, but it became a mission to install and I stopped.

I DID have a lot of success with Solarwinds Backup Reporter which worked incredibly well. Consider checking it out...I think it has been rolled up into Solarwinds Storage Manager. 

Thanks!