Event Source:    Application Error
Event Category:    (100)
Event ID:    1000
Date:        15/04/2010
Time:        23:58:39
User:        N/A
Computer:    ************
Description:
Faulting application beremote.exe, version 11.0.7170.32, faulting module bedssql2.dll, version 11.0.7170.48, fault address 0x00035129.

Just started doing this a few days ago. Updated and applied SP5, doesn't solve the problem. Nothing else in any Event log around that time indicating what may have gone wrong. Have restarted server and same error still occurs.

Where do I go from here? Is there any other logs to look at to help resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Is this fault on the media server or on a remote server?  If it is the latter, did you push out the remote agent after you installed SP5?  Did you re-boot the media server after you installed SP5?

Ian_L
Level 4

Hi pkh,

Thanks for responding.

This error occurs on the media server, not the remote server. The server was rebooted after SP5, though as mentioned, the problem existed before the installation of SP5 and the installation of SP5 was to see if it fixed the issue which it did not.

Thanks again

Dev_T
Level 6
Hello,

Possibly database corruption.

This may help you.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/264616

http://support.veritas.com/docs/276073

Ian_L
Level 4
Thanks - will look into those and report back.

Cheers

Ian_L
Level 4
Starting database utility operation.
Performing database consistency check for BEDB database.
Performing database consistency check for BE_DLO database.
Database utility for server ****-SERVER completed.

No errors reported

I am unsure of the SQL requirements of this site currently, but will discuss with them the possibility of disabling the SQL backup as outlined in your other link. However, unless I have misread the article, it looks like they would have to sacrifice the SQL Agent ( Renaming the bedssql2.dll will effectively disable the SQL agent on the server it is renamed upon.) which may not be acceptable.

Thank you again for checking in on my problem, and offering help.