cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Custom Reports - backup exec 2010

sethz
Level 4

Hello,

I am trying to setup a custom report to tell me what was written to tape the last couple days (mainly for offsite purposes). I put together a report for "Media Set Name" and "Backup Set Date". This tells me basically what I need to know. I then added a filter for Media Set Name to the correct set for the weekly backups then tried including "backup Set Date" in a filter... The issue I have is the Value for the Backup Set Date is numberic and I can't figure out how it relates to an actual date. Unlike other Date field names this one isn't Date/Time so if I try to enter something like 05282010 it says nothing matches that date... However if I enter "15548" that will give me back ups from 5/28/2010. Am I missing a simple way to break it down?

Does anyone have any sites that have useful information on putting together common reports?

Lastely, I wanted to display what was backed up, along with the barcode of the media used. If I set the Category to "Media Group" I can find the barcode option but not what jobs were written to it. If I choose Job History Group I can display the Job name and such but cannot display the barcodes of the media involved. Is there anyway to cross options from one group to another?

Thanks in advance!
0 REPLIES 0